Hunter Pro HC Outdoor 6 Station
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available
- 24-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for low-flow zones
- 2 sensor inputs available for use with any Clik sensor and HC Flow Meter
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software
- 7 cm full-colour touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- 2.4 GHz (only) Wi-Fi router compatible, 802.11 b/g/n 20 MHz
- Supported security protocols: WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, TLS, SSL
- Approvals: Plastic IP44, UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Warranty period: 2 years
Height: 23 cm
Width: 25 cm
Depth: 10 cm
Hunter Pro HC installation can be mounted to a wall or outdoor structure near an outdoor power point and simply plug in and go.
Hunter pro hc controller price $550
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you program a Hunter pro HC controller?
Using a WiFi capable device or please see user manual below.
Is there an app for Hunter sprinkler system?
Visit the Hydrawise website for app information.
Does Hunter Pro HC have battery backup?
The controller will remember all your data, including watering schedules, reports, and system settings. When the controller powers back on, it will automatically reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
The Hunter HC controller does not require a battery. All data is stored on its flash memory.
Hunter Pro HC controller manual
Pro-HC user manual
View full range of controllers
Also available: Hunter Pro HC 12 station controller and Hunter PRO HC 24 station controller on request.